Re: Term is AOUT

In article <[🔎] m0tq6NZ-0006iQC@rdm.legislate.com> you wrote:
: If we start dropping packages as obsolete, there's a couple options to
: consider:
:
: (1) an "obsolete" repository, just in case we find out there's some
: odd reason to back off from our decision,

This already exists, right?  It's called 'debian-0.93R6'...  :-)

: (2) a cross-reference mechanism to make it easy for people looking for
: a specific software package to find what we've replaced it with.

Hmmm.  I think the package descriptions are sufficient.  If they aren't, they
should be improved.

Bdale