Re: Term is AOUT

From: Chris Fearnley <cjf@netaxs.com>
> As long as a package maintainer comes along for both, I don't see why
> both can't be supported.  Although I have no intention of using either
> package, I will note that my ISP forbids use of SLiRP but allows use
> of Term.  Something about how SLiRP uses absurd amounts of CPU on his
> system.  So there's another good reason to support Term.

What bothers me is the need for term-ified versions of this and that.
If it could be made to pipe into the networking system as if it were
SLIP, it would be less of a problem.

If SLiRP was operating correctly (using select()), it would not use
more CPU time than term. If it's using another kind of polling
loop, it may need repair.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--