Re: Term is AOUT

Dirk Eddelb"uttel:
   What about a Spring cleanup before we release 1.1?

If we start dropping packages as obsolete, there's a couple options to
consider:

(1) an "obsolete" repository, just in case we find out there's some
odd reason to back off from our decision,

(2) a cross-reference mechanism to make it easy for people looking for
a specific software package to find what we've replaced it with.
[Anyone for an LSM->Debian index?  I don't know how I'd organize such
a thing but it sounds neat...]

--
Raul