Re: Package authentication proposal

Carl V. Streeter writes ("Re: Package authentication proposal"):
> Ohter than the obvious problem of finding tools, it sounds like an XT
> would work.  I've got a couple here that I'd be willing to donate one of ;)

*chuckle*.  The real problem is that an XT would end up running DOS or
something similar, and this would (a) make us dependent on a non-free
operating system for our internal management, which is somewhat
unsound philosophically, but more importantly it would (b) make it
much harder to write the code that would have to run on the secure
box.

Ian.