Re: re:Your netscape package

  Stephen> If you're installing the XKeysymDB that Netscape provides, please
  Stephen> don't overwrite the XKeysymDB in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11. Put it
  Stephen> somewhere else (maybe /usr/lib/netscape) and ensure that the
  Stephen> XKEYSYMDB environment variable points to this location whenever
  Stephen> Netscape is run.

I don't think we need XKEYSYMDB. I have both the motifnls and the netscape
packages installed. I commented the definition of XKEYSYMDB and XNLSPATH out,
and it still works.

All these packages must be good for something :-)

--
Dirk Eddelb"uttel                              http://qed.econ.queensu.ca/~edd