Re: maintainer field format (was Re: Automating the upload process)

Bill:
> I noticed last night that "pgp -kg" says that the desired form for the
> user ID is your name, followed by your E-mail address enclosed in angle
> brackets.  I changed the MAINTAINER field in the dchanges control file
> to conform to this.
>
> What is the desired form of the maintainer field in control files?

I suggested the other form of "(Maintainer Name) userName@HostName", but
perhaps I was ill-informed. I don't mind keeping it in its present form,
which seems to be the form desired by PGP.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Bruce Perens <Bruce@Pixar.com>
Pixar Animation Studios - Reality is not our business.