Netscape

Who is doing the Netscape package for Debian?

I understand that there have been some problems with getting Netscape to
allow us to redistribute their software.  How about the following solution:

The Netscape package would include any required setup files, but not the
Netscape software itself.  The "postinst" would then require the Netscape
archive in /tmp where it would unpack it and move the binary to the desired
location.

It's not ideal, but it should work!

If nobody is working on the Netscape package, I could do it, but I don't
really understand all about the XKEYSYM and nls settings.  Preferrably,
these would be automatic or part of the X distribution.

                                        Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@bnr.ca )