Re: ho hum...

Bruce Perens:
   I will add you back to debian-private. I think some people dropped
   off due to delivery errors. I can bump the error trigger up so that
   will not happen.

How about other developers who are not on debian-private?

And, is there a particular reason for keeping the place walled off
from anonymous access?  [There's a message that implies that
ftp.debian.org is mirroring or in some fashion being updated from
master.debian.org.]

And, is there a reason that ftp.debian.org isn't accepting uploads?

Are the guidelines being updated?
(http://www.debian.org/Documentation/...)

And, ..

And, ...