Developer@debian.org

I'll have to change email adress in the future (near) and was wondering if
a solution for this problem could be solved by creating a forward mail
account for every developer on debian.org. At only one place in the
complete debian-distribution the developers real email adress would be
available and to be changed. Is this smart or stupid or are better ways
to solve this problem available?
Would we need more bandwidth if we should use this solution?
Would debian.org be overloaded?
Other pro's or con's?
--
Erick Branderhorst@heel.fgg.eur.nl +31-10-4635142
Department of General Surgery (Intensive Care) University Hospital Rotterdam NL