Re: Tex

On Wed, 17 Jan 1996 Dirk.Eddelbuettel@qed.econ.queensu.ca wrote:

> Nils, any idea when you'll get 'round to making a new set of TeX packages?
Gulp. I admit that I neglected the TeX thing for a while.  What I need
that keeps me from making a new releas (to go to the stable tree and
still beeing a.out) is a configuration script taking care of installing a
printer. Maybe this weekend, maybe next.

Nils

--
Coming again: Best quotes of the net. Today:          | Nils Rennebarth
Kristian Köhntopp <kris@schulung.netuse.de            | Schillerstr. 61
>>I'd also be interested in the comparison [of Linux] | 37083 Göttingen
>>with a cisco router. I assume a factor of about ten.| ++49-551-7700011
>What? faster or slower?                              | http://www.nus.
Cheaper!                                              | pan-net.de/~nils