Re: Still need to be converted to ELF

   A quick scan of one of my systems revealed that the packages listed
   below have not been converted to ELF yet and moved into the archive.
   Please note that this list is not exhaustive.  It only includes those
   packages that I currently have installed.

I'm working converting my packages to ELF:

amd
autoconf        (no binaries in this one)
elisp-manual    (no binaries in this one)
emacs           (doesn't appear to like ncurses...)
emacs-el        (no binaries in this one)
metamail

--
   "It is error alone which needs the support of government.  Truth
can stand by itself."