Still need to be converted to ELF

A quick scan of one of my systems revealed that the packages listed
below have not been converted to ELF yet and moved into the archive.
Please note that this list is not exhaustive.  It only includes those
packages that I currently have installed.

Would anyone one mind if I started rebuilding some of these packages
as ELF?  All original maintainer information would be kept in tact.

David

at
biff
bin86