Re: Files on the FTP site...

   ncurses3.0-1.9.8a-3 should be in base, seeing as how it contains the
   shared libraries.

Okay.

   Also, strictly speaking, ncurses-bin-1.9.8a-3 probably doesn't _need_
   to be in base (I'd hope the programs in it probably aren't going to
   see much use).

ncurses-bin contains clear and reset, which are fairly important; this
is why I moved it to base.

   Also, the latest versions of minicom/lrzsz seem to have disappeared
   from Incoming, yet they are not in either the stable or ALPHA trees.

   I'm going to re-upload them on the assumption that this was
   accidental.

You don't need to reupload them; I moved them into a subdirectory of
Incoming to reduce the clutter, as I never received announcements for
either of them; nor could I find announcements in the list archives.
All you need to do is send announcements to debian-changes@pixar.com
and they will go to the right place.

I'll try to find my old copy of Incoming policy and post it to
debian-devel.

   If they could be placed in both the stable and ALPHA trees, I'd
   appreciate it---maybe we'd finally quit getting bug reports on
   lrzsz-0.11.

Okay.

--
   "It is error alone which needs the support of government.  Truth
can stand by itself."