Re: Files on the FTP site...

Ian Murdock <imurdock@debian.org> said:

> [...]
> All you need to do is send announcements to debian-changes@pixar.com
> [...]

Around mid-December, there was what I took to be a decision that
development stream packages should be announced to debian-devel,
and not to debian-changes.  This was connected with discussion
growing out of InfoMagic picking up 1.0 on their CD, I think.

Since then, I've been announcing to debian-devel.  Should I switch
back to debian-changes?  (most of my recent uploads are elf packages
for the development stream, vs. fixes for packages in the stable
stream)