Re: New a.out/ELF development packages

F'up to debian-devel!

    Dirk> Will ligb++-2.7.x be debianized or do we have to grab that ourselves?

libg++ is high on my personal priority list, since I'm using it extensively for
my work. But you'll have to wait til my network connection is up to pace
sometime next week. I'm tired of downloading at well below 1K/s.

    Dirk> I need it for my work. And I'd like to, if I can, do without the aout
    Dirk> versions of gcc and friends and go to elf directly.

At least for a transition period both binary formats should be
supported using gcc's -b flag (default to ELF).

Beyond that I need some cross development tools for SCO and OS/2, but
those seem to be out of Debian's scope.

Greetings
  Siggy

--