Re: New a.out/ELF development packages

    Chris> In the "binutils-2.5.2l.20-2" package, "/usr/lib/libbfd.so.2.5.2l.20"
    Chris> should be moved to "/lib/", because it is needed by "nm", which is
    Chris> invoked by "depmod", which is run before the non-root file systems are
    Chris> mounted.

Thanks for reporting this bug. I guess I'll run into it before afternoon and as
the new maintainer I should do something about it.

    Chris> I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to send this message; I'm not
    Chris> sure what is the protocol for reporting bugs on unreleased packages.

IMHO you should report it the normal way, don't know whether there was a
contrary agreement on debian-devel, I have yet to keep up with my mail backlog.

Thanks
  Siggy
--
email: bsb@uni-muenster.de           // programmer/*nix admin for hire