Re: Do we really care how many floppies are in the base?

Have you ever tried the "fdparam" program to tweak the fd parameters for
those slow systems? I'd be overjoyed to see a set of parameters that would
make the slow systems more reliable.

mitchell@mdd.comm.mot.com said:
> How about uploading both the 2-disk and 5-disk install sets for alpha
> test?

I was thinking about supporting both the 2-disk and 5-disk installs.
The same script will create both. Actually it creates a copy of the 2-disk
install in a directory and then installs packages over it.

Everyone wants to add an editor! I think one small arrow-key-driven editor
usable by everyone might be a good selection. You can add your favorite from
a package, and the simple editor might be a better choice
--
-- Attention Radio Amateurs: For information on "Linux for Hams",
-- read the WWW page http://www.hams.com/LinuxForHams,