Re: ftp.pixar.com Incoming closed

On Sun, 10 Dec 1995, Bruce Perens wrote:

> I have removed the Incoming directory from ftp.pixar.com . The files
> there still exist in ftp://ftp.pixar.com/pub/bruce/Debian . I'll delete
> them after about 1 week.

I'm not sure what remains in ftp://ftp.pixar.com/bruce/Debian (and I
can't check at the moment), but I copied everything over after mbailey
announced that ftp.debian.org was available again and moved it into the
archive.  That was about the middle of last week, I think.  (I'll check
when I call my provider again later in the evening.)