Re: debian-1.0 availability

Dirk.Eddelbuettel@qed.econ.queensu.ca writes:
>  Robert Leslie writes:
>  Robert>  I don't know about other mirrors, but AFAICT tsx-11.mit.edu
>  Robert> doesn't even carry the 0.93R6 release any more. It only offers
>  Robert> debian-1.0.
>It's getting jucier by the minute:
>This domain has a local wuarchive mirror. Wuarchive mirrors tsx-11, along
>with sunsite, in systems/linux.
>And systems/linux/tsx-11/distributions/debian/debian-1.0/sources is empty !!!

As a tsx-11 admin, I can explain that this is because tsx-11 simply doesn't
have a lot of space.  Every time anything in debian changes, tsx-11's
disk fills up.  So we don't carry the source.  I imagine that Ted made
the same mistake as infomagic when he saw two distributions and the
disk filling up again.  Removing SLS only gave us 50MB of room...