Re: Well folks...

> When should I try to get in to ftp.debian.org to upload
> dbackup-0.1-alpha.2.{deb,tar.gz}?

Sorry, Forgot to reopen the ftpserver. The backup finished two hours ago...

Upload away again...

Well the machine would be gone for around the 16th to the 3rd of january.

It is too late for me to do much now with mine since I am already packing
it up to take home with me for the next week. So I will need someone to
cover me on that.

Ian Murdock what did they ever do with the new IP I gave you?
You know this would be easier if I could control DNS that way I could
just point the thing where it needs to be :)

Anyway

--
Matthew S. Bailey
107 Emmons Hall

mbailey@cps.cmich.edu

... Any resemblance between the above views and those of my employer,
my terminal, or the view out my window are purely coincidental.  Any
resemblance between the above and my own views is non-deterministic.
The question of the existence of views in the absence of anyone to hold
them is left as an exercise for the reader.  The question of the
existence of the reader is left as an exercise for the second god
coefficient.  (A discussion of non-orthogonal, non-integral polytheism
is beyond the scope of this article.)