Re: package uploading probs

On Sun, 29 Oct 1995, Siggy Brentrup wrote:

> directory across some sites with good connectivity and use rdist(1) to keep them
> in sync? Major mirror sites might be good canditates for this.

I would probably suggest just mirror as a program to keep them up to date.
If there is a SINGLE site then this would not be a problem.
I would mirror them into a directory called
private/project/incoming-europe I have talked about this before but I
beleive that no one was able to come up with a site.

Let me know the URL and I will begin an hourly mirror of it, asuming that
is OK with the rest of Devel.
Matt