Re: Conflicting with a range of revisions...

    Ian> `|' is not allowed in conflicts; `,' is used to mean OR.

It would be nice if CONFLICTS and the other fields used the same
notation for OR/AND, instead of being in direct apposition.

Could the current behavior be gradually phased out at some point, or
is there some special significance to the comma such that CONFILCTS
must use it?

    Ian> There is no way to express `conflicts with versions nn to
    Ian> mm'.  If you really need it you could list the versions
    Ian> explicitly, but I'd be inclined just to say Conflicts:
    Ian> minicom (<1.71-2)

That was what I did.  I just wanted to see if I was missing something
obvious.

Mike.