Re: bc-1.03-8 uploaded

Bill Mitchell writes ("diff-2.7-5 uploaded"):
> Changes:  Added texinfo file and Makefile in /usr/doc/diff

Why ?  The texinfo file is a piece of source code and belongs in the
source package.

The convention with all the other packages is to put the generated
info file in /usr/doc/info.

I think that if we want to distribute any other format we should put
the formatted version in /usr/doc.

In any case, it seems very unwise to put effort into changing all your
packages in line with some new policy without first discussing whether
the policy is a good one ...

Ian.