Another changelog format, automating the FTP server, etc.

> Does anyone have opinions about the ChangeLog format?

I would suggest we make it machine-readable.
That would make it a bit easier to look up changes for a
specific package, log changes for packages together, etc. It might even
allow us to automate the FTP site. I haven't looked at Ian Jackson's
format, so pardon me if I have duplicated any of his ideas. The fields
we use can be the same as the control file and the bug reporting
script, as in: Package:, Version:, Maintainer:, we can add "Date:", and
we can add a new field:

	Files: <name> <size> <MD5-checksum> [, ...]

We might also want to add a new field to say where the package should be
installed on the FTP site:
	Destination: devel

The result might look like this: