   Date: Wed, 16 Aug 95 00:15 BST
   From: Ian Jackson <iwj10@cus.cam.ac.uk>

   At this point I'd like to put in another plug for my own favourite
   Changelog entry format, which I think is less wasteful of space, more
   flexible, more informative and better-looking than the Emacs one.

I like your ChangeLog format, and I wouldn't be opposed to adopting
it as the official format.  Do you have a script that generates the
ChangeLog for you?  If so, could you send a copy to debian-devel?

Does anyone have opinions about the ChangeLog format?