Another minor security query...

I'm not sure if it's a local problem or not, but my (pretty standard)
Debian 0.91 system (or elm, to be more precise) keeps changing the gid
of my mailbox files to the default gid of the user, rather than to gid
"mail". This *is* a security hole, as the permissions are 660. Is this
another elm bug?

PS: I tried running elm suid root to see if it was trying to chgrp()
the mailbox to mail and failing, but the problem remained...

--
pat -- "The writing's on the wall, I'm going insane, when I catch this m*tha
	f*cka I'm gonna shoot his f*ckin' brain..." - Therapy? & Fatal - JN.