Perl5 package uploaded to sunsite

I have placed my perl5alpha6 binary distribution package on sunsite in
/pub/Linux/distributions/debian/Incoming.  The files are

    perl5.desc   -- description file
    perl5.deb    -- Debian-style package to be installed with dpkg

The perl5 package includes a perl5 binary and some documentation
in /usr/doc/perl5 and perl5(1).  Some source examples are in /usr/src/perl5.
I have also included instructions and patches for compiling perl5a6
on Linux so that you may do it yourself.  This might be helpful if
you are interested in linking the libperl.a embeddable interpreter
into an application.

Hopefully they will be moved to ../contrib soon.  Ian?