Re: games-team membership requests [was Re: xz backdoor]

Hi Markus and Alexandre,

Am Sun, Mar 31, 2024 at 04:20:55PM +0200 schrieb Alexandre Detiste:
> Hi Markus,
>
> You're doing fine.

I can only chime in. Good work! Greatly appreciated.

But I do have one question: Do you also disable access for old accounts? I mean,
I have not been active since some years. Thankfully, others have taken over. I
still would love to be more active in the future, but I don't really foresee
that. At least not in the near future.

Maybe it's time to restrict my account?

(And heck, yes, I'd hate to lose rights. I beleive, everyone does. But maybe
it's a necessary step?)

Cheers,
  Stefan (from long time in the past).