Re: games-team membership requests [was Re: xz backdoor]

Hi Markus,

You're doing fine.

The tactic of the attacker is to generate noise to hide bad intentions.

A quick & easy way to reduce the noise on our side is easy:
merge or reject all these old janitor MR.

I do trust Jelmer/the janitor, he did absolutley nothing wrong;
I never acted on these MR myself before
because I didn't wanted to stomp on other people feet.

But with recent events it looks more important to clear the MR queue.

So I'll basically merge every janitor MR that still merge cleanly &
close the rest.
people can always use lintian-brush by hand to get same result.

Greetings