Re: Please sponsor Galois 0.8-1

On Sat, 2022-11-05 at 15:33 +0100, Gerardo Ballabio wrote:

> Package has already been uploaded to mentors on mentors.debian.net
> Nothing more to do for galois_0.8-1_amd64.changes
>
> So I'm not sure whether the package is actually there, and if not,
> what I should do.

Since you do need to re-upload the package, you need the --force option
when uploading the package for the second time.

Please also file a bug and or patch against the upload tool that you
used, so that other folks don't get confused by this message again.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise