Please sponsor Galois 0.8-1

Hello,
I've just released version 0.8 of Galois and updated the Debian package.
Please review and sponsor.

...I tried to upload the package to mentors but it seems I f'd it up.
My first attempt failed, the rejection message says:

Unable to verify file galois_0.8-1_amd64.changes. No public key found
for key AAC64CF68354826AD78DBD4C27E375048FDB4BC9

Right, I hadn't uploaded my GPG key. So I did that and retried. This
time dput gave this answer:

Package has already been uploaded to mentors on mentors.debian.net
Nothing more to do for galois_0.8-1_amd64.changes

So I'm not sure whether the package is actually there, and if not,
what I should do.
Please advise.

Gerardo