Re: Would libstrangle fit under the games team?

Hi Linus,

On Thu, Jan 20, 2022 at 2:24 PM Linus Vanas <linus@vanas.fi> wrote:

> In that case I humbly request for libstrangle and myself to be accepted
> into the games team and the repo to be moved/forked to the correct place
> on Salsa.

Sadly, I don't have the permission for that. I request access for the
repo, you probably need to give me maintainer permission to be able to
move it.

> > Btw if you need a sponsor, feel free to ping me
>
> Thanks for the offer! I will indeed need a sponsor once the package has
> been moved under the team.

I will try to have a look, but if you haven't heard from me for a week
or so just ping me again. Am a bit busy right now.

Regards,
Stephan