Re: Could somebody think of packaging wrysum. I could help with testing :)

It sounds interesting.

Could you additionally first verify:

- does the game require any libraries/tools which are not already
  packaged in Debian?

- is the game playable? (i.e. without major bugs, crashes, or only
  with demo/testing levels etc.) - e.g. have you (or someone else)
  actually played the game to some extent? Especially as it seems
  that in the times past, it was in much worse state than freecraft?