Re: Joining Games Team

Hi,

Am Dienstag, dem 21.12.2021 um 18:26 +0100 schrieb Antoni Aloy Torrens:
> Hello all,
> I have requested access to the Games Team on Salsa (username: aat596).
> I'll start by adopting and repackaging #990613, which it's a game that I play
> quite often and could be a candidate to belong here.
>
> In addition, I will send a separate email to inform upload confirmation to
> the repositories at some point (I'm a Debian Contributor at the moment).
>
> Nevertheless, I'm not very familiar with Debian packaging, but I've
> contributed maintaining packages on Alpine Linux. Reading Maintainer's guide
> will be useful to package correctly :)
>
> Finally, I agree working according to the guidelines[1] of the team.
>
> [1]: https://wiki.debian.org/Games/Guidelines

Welcome! I have granted you guest access to the git repositories. After you
have prepared the ltris update, you can ask for sponsorship here on this list.
If everything is fine, we can just upgrade the permissions to "developer" and
you can push your changes (a "maintainer" must create the initial ltris
repository first though)

I suggest you read through https://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers/

Just download the sources of similar packages and try to compile them the
Debian way. Make some changes and get familiar with those files in the debian
directory. The update of ltris should be straightforward then. Good luck. :)

Regards,

Markus