Proposal for inclusion of deb file

Hi, I recently made a porting of the game ksokoban in order to use Qt only. Ksokoban is a great puzzle game for KDE, but it's not being packaged anymore in recent years, maybe to problems with KDE versions. So I patched it to use Qt only, in order to give it new life. My release is here:
https://github.com/malessandrini/ksokoban-qt
I also produced a deb package (in the Releases section), although it's my first deb. Would it be possible to have it included in Debian? I'm sorry because I'm not expert in the procedure of Debian packaging, maybe someone could review it and evaluate if it complies with the standards?

Thank you for your attention
Michele Alessandrini