Joining Games Team

Hello all,
I have requested access to the Games Team on Salsa (username: aat596).
I'll start by adopting and repackaging #990613, which it's a game that I play quite often and could be a candidate to belong here.

In addition, I will send a separate email to inform upload confirmation to the repositories at some point (I'm a Debian Contributor at the moment).

Nevertheless, I'm not very familiar with Debian packaging, but I've contributed maintaining packages on Alpine Linux. Reading Maintainer's guide will be useful to package correctly :)

Finally, I agree working according to the guidelines[1] of the team.

[1]: https://wiki.debian.org/Games/Guidelines

Regards,
Antoni Aloy Torrens