Re: galois: action needed (or not?), please advise

On Fri, Apr 9, 2021 at 9:18 AM Gerardo Ballabio wrote:

> 1. "Fails to build during reproducibility testing": I followed the
> link but I am unable to see where it says that any build has failed.

There was a build failure on bullseye armhf, the log looked like an
infrastructure problem, so I have now clicked the reschedule button
and the package should go back to being reproducible soon.

https://tests.reproducible-builds.org/debian/rb-pkg/bullseye/armhf/galois.html
https://tests.reproducible-builds.org/debian/rbuild/bullseye/armhf/galois_0.7-1.rbuild.log.gz

--
bye,