galois: action needed (or not?), please advise

Hello,
I just checked the Package Tracker page for galois
(https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/galois) and it shows a few entries in
the "action needed" box. May I please ask for your advice:

1. "Fails to build during reproducibility testing": I followed the
link but I am unable to see where it says that any build has failed.
The light blue box on the left actually says "reproducible at
2021-03-25 22:48:00 UTC". I also looked at the buildinfo diff, that is
indeed quite long, but as far as I understand, at least some
differences are expected and result from intentionally changing some
build parameters, e.g., the directory where files are extracted. Can
you help me understand what the problem is (if there is indeed a
problem) and what I should do to solve it?

2. "AppStream hints: 1 warning" (there is no Metainfo file): Tracker
has been showing this for some time, I don't think it warrants
immediate action, but while I'm at it, let me ask about it too. I've
read the wiki page, I understand this is a "nice to have" feature but
I'm not sure to which extent it is recommended practice in Debian or
in the Games Team. Also, should it belong to the Debian packaging or
is it better to add it upstream (I'm also the upstream maintainer so I
can do both)?

3. "Build log checks report 1 warning": this is about CPPFLAGS and
LDFLAGS not being set. Indeed, I don't think those are needed and I
guess I can simply ignore this. Please let me know if you disagree.

4. "Standards version of the package is outdated": I will of course
update it in the next release.

In any case we are now in deep freeze so unless any of these would
warrant an RC bug, they'll have to wait until after the Bullseye
release.

Thank you
Gerardo