Re: Fwd: boundary between main and contrib

PS: Build completed and lintian made me aware of those:
(I removed some that are not urgent right now and take some significant effort,
like no-manual-pages one; please run lintian yourself, at least when uploading for bookworm.)

Due to the change of "Description:"
W: openmw: description-synopsis-starts-with-article
I: openmw: synopsis-is-a-sentence "An open-source open-world RPG game engine."

I: openmw source: out-of-date-standards-version 4.5.0 (released 2020-01-20) (current is 4.5.1)

Completly overlooked that: The new version must be 0.46.0-2
W: openmw source: maintainer-upload-has-incorrect-version-number 0.46.0-1.2

Missing entry in d/copyright for that file:
W: openmw source: inconsistent-appstream-metadata-license files/openmw.appdata.xml (cc0-1.0 != gpl-3+)

Has this patch been forwared to upstream?
I: openmw source: patch-not-forwarded-upstream debian/patches/fix_ftbs_openmw.patch

Why not use compat level 13?
P: openmw source: package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 12

Easy to fix, see Policy.
P: openmw source: silent-on-rules-requiring-root

--
tobi