RFS for pysolfc and related packages [Was: [Request for review/sponsorship/packaging] rinutils - a C library of headers used by Shlomi Fish's C projects (New Thread)]

Shlomi Fish kirjoitti 3.12.2020 klo 9.35:
> Hi all!

> Currently getting recent versions of my FOSS packaged into debian bullseye
> before the freezes is my highest priority due to the prevalence of Debian and
> its derivatives. Here is the plan/progress doc:
>
> https://github.com/shlomif/shlomif-public-notes/blob/master/notes/updating-shlomif-foss-to-their-new-releases--in-debian-bullseye-before-the-freeze.asciidoc
>
> (short URL: https://is.gd/LIdqCv ).

PySolFC is a game maintained by Shlomi Fish, so I'll branch off of his thread.
I'd like to update PySolFC to the latest upstream version, and have three
actionable requests for sponsorship:

* https://bugs.debian.org/975662
  pyrandom2/1.0.1-2.1 (required by the other two, NMU with fix for an RC bug)

* https://bugs.debian.org/976353
  python-pysol-cards/0.10.1-1 (ITP, new python module required by pysolfc 2.10.1)

* https://bugs.debian.org/976357
  pysolfc/2.10.1-1 (the current release of PySolFC)

Best Regards,
Juhani Numminen