Re: Intro

On 22/11/2020 15:06, Stephen Kitt wrote:
Hi Paul,

On Mon, 16 Nov 2020 14:30:11 +0000, Paul Sutton <paulsutton@disroot.org>
wrote:
I decided to join as I was directed here from #debian on IRC.  I am Paul
Sutton, I am also part of the Debian Academy team.

Welcome!

I found the repository for this on Salsa.
https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/rocksndiamonds/

As I have been creating levels,  which are also on Salsa at
https://salsa.debian.org/zleap-guest/rocksndiamondslevels

I decided to get in touch to ask if I could perhaps contribute these to
the project.

https://packages.debian.org/stable/games/rocksndiamonds

I’m one of the Rocks’n’Diamonds maintainers :-).

The best way to get these levels added to the package is to get them added to
the level collections listed on https://www.artsoft.org/rocksndiamonds/levels/

You could also publish them as an archive somewhere, and then we could add
them to the download menu in the rocksndiamonds package.

Please choose a DFSG-free license and apply it to your project!

Regards,

Stephen

Hi Stephen

Thank you for getting back to me,  my levels are at

https://salsa.debian.org/zleap-guest/rocksndiamondslevels

I am happy to add whichever license is appropriate, what are other people using for their level sets?

https://www.debian.org/legal/licenses/

Lists quite a few,  so happy to go with the majority.

Is GPL suitable for level sets? or is GPL mostly for software (binaries and source code?.

Thanks

Regards

Paul Sutton (zleap on irc)

--