Intro

Hi All

I decided to join as I was directed here from #debian on IRC. I am Paul Sutton, I am also part of the Debian Academy team.

I found the repository for this on Salsa.
https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/rocksndiamonds/

As I have been creating levels,  which are also on Salsa at
https://salsa.debian.org/zleap-guest/rocksndiamondslevels

I decided to get in touch to ask if I could perhaps contribute these to the project.

https://packages.debian.org/stable/games/rocksndiamonds

I am also in the process of making videos with VokoScreen on making levels for the game, so work in progress but this may be useful at some point in the future.

I appreciate you're probably busy preparing for the DebCamp and conference later this, week, but am on IRC (oftc and freenode) as zleap so happy to chat more about this at some point.

So will hopefully be attending some of the talks virtually.

Thank you for your time.

Regard

Paul Sutton

--