Re: Intro

Hi Paul,

On Mon, 16 Nov 2020 14:30:11 +0000, Paul Sutton <paulsutton@disroot.org>
wrote:
> I decided to join as I was directed here from #debian on IRC.  I am Paul
> Sutton, I am also part of the Debian Academy team.

Welcome!

> I found the repository for this on Salsa.
> https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/rocksndiamonds/
>
> As I have been creating levels,  which are also on Salsa at
> https://salsa.debian.org/zleap-guest/rocksndiamondslevels
>
> I decided to get in touch to ask if I could perhaps contribute these to
> the project.
>
> https://packages.debian.org/stable/games/rocksndiamonds

I’m one of the Rocks’n’Diamonds maintainers :-).

The best way to get these levels added to the package is to get them added to
the level collections listed on https://www.artsoft.org/rocksndiamonds/levels/

You could also publish them as an archive somewhere, and then we could add
them to the download menu in the rocksndiamonds package.

Please choose a DFSG-free license and apply it to your project!

Regards,

Stephen