Re: [RFP] libgamerzilla

I forgot to mention Hubzilla is open source. Multiple sites run the
software. So it's not really a question of if they follow a privacy
policy but rather what the individual sites do.

Right now I don't know of any site running the Gamerzilla plugin.
social.freegamedev.net has offered to run it but I'm still trying to
resolve one issue before putting it up.

--
Dennis Payne
dulsi@identicalsoftware.com