[RFP] libgamerzilla

I had trouble getting on this list but mentioned my libgamerzilla
project on #debian-games. Gamerzilla is an open source achievement
system for games I've developed. It is included in Fedora (including
mingw package to make it easy to build windows programs). I'm hoping
someone would be willing to package it for Debian.

I don't use Debian so I'd rather not maintain a package for it. I do
package the project for Fedora but feel it is better if the packager
uses the distribution.

Gamerzilla consists of a Hubzilla plugin that displays your
achievements online and libgamerzilla for games and game launchers. It
is possible that a standalone server could be written instead of using
Hubzilla. Games are expected to connect to game launchers rather than
configuring the connection information in each game.

Right now Shippy 1984, Seahorse Adventures, and Smalltrek games have
support. Seahorse Adventures and Smalltrek are forks of the original
project. (I don't think any of those games are packaged for Debian.)
SuperTuxKart support is waiting to be merged. Support for the game
launcher GameHub is also awaiting merging.

If anyone wishes to add support to other games, I'm happy to help.

--
Dennis Payne
dulsi@identicalsoftware.com