Re: Help with gzdoom

Thank you Phil, that would be much appreciated. I will send off the
email, but I'm not sure what should be sent (sorry, I am _very_ new to
this). Is it like
Subject: retitle -1 ITP: gzdoom -- Enhanced Doom engine
Message: owner -1 !
I also just pushed it to a git repo (github) at
https://github.com/Hvassaa/gzdoom-deb-packaging, with clone url:
https://github.com/Hvassaa/gzdoom-deb-packaging.git
Thank you for the help.

Miry, I would be very interested in that! Both mentoring and sponsoring.
I would also be interested in a global overview of the process.
Especially what workflow and tools you might use.
What I am doing right now is something like:
1. Downloading the tarball and renaming it (to the .orig)
2. Untarring it (and renaming it)
3. Using debmake to setup the initial debian/ directory
4. Manually configuring the files within debian/
5. Using debuild/pdebuild ( with -us -uc right now)
(I just started using pdebuild instead of debuild)
Does this seem okay to you?

Thank you!