Re: Help with gzdoom

On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 01:27:47PM +0200, Rasmus Bjerg wrote:
> I have done some preliminary work, and succeeded in making a deb file
> and the source package. The package still needs a lot of work though,
> and I'm chewing through the documentation, which can sometimes seem a
> little overwhelming. If somebody would be willing to mentor me a bit
> and answer some questions every now and then, I would be very happy!
> Anyone willing to do that? :-)

Thank you for your interest in Debian packaging, I am unable to sponsor
packages. However, I am happy to provide feedback, as I agree the
official documentation is all there technically, just very daunting
without someone to bounce questions of. There's also debian-mentors
mailing list and IRC for general purpose help. Good Luck!

If you're keeping your initial attempts at a debian/ directory in git,
can you push and share a clone url? Please send an email with the below
contents to 609352@bugs.debian.org (Aidan might collaborate with you):

	retitle -1 ITP: gzdoom -- Enhanced Doom engine
	owner -1 !
	thanks