Re: Would the Games Team adopt Lightyears (pygame based, Python 3 port available)?

Hi Steve,

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 11:39 AM Olek Wojnar <olek@debian.org> wrote:
On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 2:03 PM Moritz Mühlenhoff <jmm@inutil.org> wrote:
Has there been any update wrt lightyears/Py3 being moved to the Debian Games
Team?

I haven't heard anything although I'm still willing to sponsor once we verify that the Python Applications Packaging Team is ok with transferring this package to the Games Team.

Any word, Steve?

I've moved the package under the games-team [1]. I was going to give you access to it but I can't find a Salsa account for you. If you don't have an account yet, you can easily create one [2] and let me know your username. I'll then give you access to the repository and you can make all of your changes. Once you're happy with it, I'll review and upload. Let me know if you have any questions!

-Olek

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/lightyears
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/users/sign_in