MangoHud and GOverlay

Dear Debian-Games team,

I'm still searching for a sponsor for MangoHud and GOverlay. Please check these programs out - they are really helpful for gamers.

MangoHud is a OpenGL/Vulkan Overlay to show real time stats about GPU/CPU/Memory usage, FPS and frame times, etc. You can see it in action here: https://github.com/flightlessmango/MangoHud/blob/master/assets/overlay_example.gif
I updated the Debian package to the latest version 0.4.1, you can find it on Mentors here: https://mentors.debian.net/package/mangohud, the Salsa repo is here: https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/mangohud
Most notably since the last time I packaged it, it's now entirely DFSG compliant, stats from Nvidia GPUs can be read optionally with the MIT licensed libxnvctrl (not installed by default).

GOverlay is a Pascal-written program which aims to provide a GUI to customize MangoHud (and vkBasalt, which isn't ready to be packed in Debian yet, but will be soon). It's very helpful to get an overview of all possible options MangoHud offers, and has a button to show the new config live in action (glxgears and vkcube).
I packed the latest version 0.3.1, on Mentors: https://mentors.debian.net/package/goverlay and on Salsa: https://salsa.debian.org/stephanlachnit/goverlay
One note here: can someone please give me maintainer access to https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/goverlay?

Cheers,
Stephan Lachnit