Re: Would the Games Team adopt Lightyears (pygame based, Python 3 port available)?

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 11:48 AM Scott Kitterman <debian@kitterman.com> wrote:

The only one who ever uploaded the package does not appear to be active in
Debian any longer, so I would suggest you go ahead.

Thanks, Scott! (PS Removed said inactive person from this email thread)

 Python Apps Team: If you have no objections, I would like to transfer this repo [1] from Python Apps Team to Games Team since Steve Cotton wants to take over maintaining it. Please let me know if you have any concerns!

-Olek

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/applications/lightyears